When you know what’s important in life. Trivial things ceases to concern you. With so many tragic events happening around the world. Why contaminate yourself and this world with more negativity? Here are five things I do to feel positive:
1. Read quotes & Psychology books (This sounds dumb. But, whenever I’m feeling some type of way, I read quotes and Psychology books and I immediately get a different perspective of the situation or person.)
2. Laugh (I always find an excuse to laugh. If you know me you know I LOVE LOVE to laugh.)
3. Take a walk around your neighborhood (I love doing this. I alway come back more energized.)
4. Eat your favorite dessert (Eating chocolate always brings a smile to my face.)
5. Take photos (Sometimes the process of editing a photo makes me so happy to the point I can’t stop talking about it, I know I’m weird.)
What do you do to feel positive? I would love to know. Thanks for visiting the blog!